In this episode, The OHT team reflects on what the advent season has taught them. They focus a lot on advent as a constant season in our lives and the excitement that surrounds the truth that Jesus will come back to earth to restore us fully someday!
- Have you ever had a white Christmas?
- What is your favorite Christmas album you listened to this summer?
- What is a big takeaway from your advent season?
- What has challenged you in this season of preparation for Christ’s coming?
- Talking about Jesus everyday is worthwhile! It is not enough to think about Jesus one day out of the year. He is the center of our lives!
The Basics of the Episode:
- Autumn’s Takeaway: Advent is something you have to actively do! You can’t just sit by and passively experience it!
- Jill’s Takeaway: Advent doesn’t end on Christmas! We as believers are in a season of Advent as we wait for Christ to come back!
- Annabel’s Takeaway: The Christmas season is not only about excitement about Jesus’ birth but also anticipating his return!
- Grizz’s Takeaway: Learning and paying attention to where you are in the story, getting to trust in his promises! Thankfulness!
- Michelle’s Takeaway: It is easy to lose sight of what is most important in the Christmas season!
- Penny and Sparrow Christmas album
- Promises by Maverick City Music
- Rend Collective Christmas album
- The Face of God by Phil Wickham
- Become a patron in our Patreon to support us and unlock access to a TON of fun content!
Be the first to comment